Relentless Energy Drink is on the lookout for talented creatives – Bloggers, DJs, Bands, and Photographers – that have the energy, commitment and passion to Be Relentless.
Here To Be Heard – the ultimate and unrivalled ‘money can’t buy’ opportunity, offers anyone the chance to showcase their talent. If you are relentless at what you do, this could become your once in a lifetime moment.
Are you a talented BLOGGER? You could win the chance to be the official Relentless Energy Drink writer and event blogger for the whole year!
Ever wanted to show a huge crowd your DJ skills? Win the chance to open the Relentless Stage at Leeds Festival, on the Saturday night line-up with Zane Lowe.
In a BAND that needs that extra ‘push’ and exposure to get out there? Be in with the chance to play a set at Relentless LIVE – an all star London gig with headliners including Zane Lowe and many others still to be announced.
Or are you a budding PHOTOGRAPHER? Win the chance to have your own photo gallery on NME.com and a display of your work at venue, Relentless @No.5.
Relentless ambassador and world renowned DJ Zane Lowe will act as our program figurehead, offering some great tips and advice on how to impress the judges on the ‘Here to be Heard’ journey. Winners will be chosen by a judging panel consisting of industry experts:
Matt Wilkinson – NME’s new music section Editor for Radar
Dean Chalkley – a photographer responsible for some of the world’s most iconic album artwork
Jon Mclldowie – Head music booker for Reading and Leeds Festivals
Sam Grant – Head of Relentless Energy Brand Marketing
The Relentless judges will be looking for music enthusiasts that have the right drive and upmost passion to get their style known above the rest.
Visit www.relentlessenergy.com/HTBH for further information and to enter. Be Here to be Heard.
Notes to Editors
• Email the following in as a formal submission:
– Personal details
– 60 second video submission that will answer 3-5 pre-determined questions. This piece will give us rich consumer generated content for use in our content and will allow us to see how they perform on camera
– Pillar based submission:
• Blogger – written review of a gig they have been to in the past
• DJ – 10 minute mix – uploaded to their personal Mixcloud / Soundcloud and sending us a link
• Band – 1 song that best shows off their sound and skills
• Photographer – ‘one shot’ that they have taken that captures the passion, commitment and emotion of a gig
· To qualify for this competition you must own or control 100% of the master rights and the publishing rights to the songs you perform / submit.
· If you are under contract with a label or are performing someone else’s songs then you don’t qualify.